Join the Unsigned family.
Unsigned is one of London’s leading talent agencies. We represent supermodels, models, actors, artists, athletes, streamers, influencers, and content creators. Founded by Gavin Myall, former President of Independent and Director at BBC Radio 1; we work with talent to manage their careers, identify commercial opportunities, and develop their personal brand. In Summer 2019 we were proud to welcome Guy Berryman (Coldplay) as a director of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a small, friendly, and supportive team who are willing to share their extensive industry knowledge, offer professional advice and personal development. We actively encourage independent thinking and want to hear to your ideas so that we can empower you to act upon them.
We split our working hours between home and Soho Works and like to keep things fun and informal wherever possible. Everyone enjoys having a laugh and we’re proud to foster a really welcoming, social environment with a positive work-life balance. If this sounds like a bit of you, take a look at the job description below – we’d love to hear from you.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Starting date is ASAP.
For more information, you can check out our Google reviews here.
- Assisting with the development of the talent and model divisions
- Review and update model portfolios and talent media-packs
- Maintain efficient and productive workflow.
- Chart options and jobs using MediaSlide
- Conduct professional and exceptional service for our models, talent and clients.
- Compile and circulate itineraries for confirmed jobs.
- Liaise with models and talent to share booking information
- Identify opportunities for talent collaborations
- Research and outreach to relevant contacts to organise calls and meetings
- Take meeting notes with action points and circulate to the relevant parties
- Report on campaigns and ensuring talent obligations are upheld
- Complete tasks and targets within deadlines to an efficient and high-standard.
- Proactively seek out new talent and clients that would be advantageous to the agency.
- Stay on top of industry developments and share relevant insights with the team
- Assist with the running of the agency social media accounts
- Proactive, ambitious, self-starter
- Desire to learn and develop skills
- Passion for talent and entertainment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Outgoing personable and friendly
- Professional manner
- Highly organised, methodical and pays attention to detail
- Empathetic, calm, and patient
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships
- Demonstrable ability to problem-solve
- Computer literate
- Have a clear understanding of social platforms and their merits
- Analytical and curious mind
Please submit your application by filling out and submitting the below form.